I love Jalapenos.
These Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos are to die for.
People Vs. Food
Let’s be honest, why did you accept that party or dinner invitation? Was it for the people or the food? If someone asked me that same question I’ll answer: I enjoy hanging out with people but I DEFINITELY love the food. All jokes aside, there is nothing better than meeting with friends and family and enjoying amazing food. These Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers are the perfect appetizer for any party.
These Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers, are scrumptious. Like for real!
When I made these I couldn’t help myself, I ate a lot. I got great reviews from everyone. These are so yummy, cheesy, and not spicy at all because I removed the seeds. I always share my food with friends and family and unfortunately my friends and family do not like spicy food. I know…Bummer!
What do you need to make these?
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground pepper (fresh is always better)
The Method at a Glance:
- Preheat Oven
- Cut Jalapenos
- Remove seeds
- Mix cheddar cheese and cream cheese
- Mix in Garlic Powder
- Add Kosher Salt
- Add Freshly, Ground Pepper
- Stuff Jalapenos
- Wrapped Jalapenos in Bacon
- Place on a sheet pan
- Put in the oven
How to remove seeds from Jalapenos?
First, you should cut the jalapeno in half lengthwise, and remove the seeds and membrane with a spoon.
If like me, you enjoy spicy food, I recommend removing the membrane and leave as many seeds as you want.
I used one bacon strip for each jalapeno popper, I recommend using a sheet pan with a rack, this is going to help you tons as all the grease will go to the bottom of the pan.
Finally, before you run to the kitchen and make these, don’t forget to check my previous recipe cheesy hasselback potatoes you are going to love it!
God Bless You!
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers. This is a perfect appetizer for any party. https://ascrumptiousbite.com/
- 10 jalapenos
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 bacon strips
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground back pepper
- Step 1 Pre-heat oven at 400 Fahrenheit
- Step 2 Cut Jalapenos in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to scrape the seeds and membrane out of the halves.
- Step 3 In a bowl mix together the Cream Cheese and Sharp Cheddar cheese.
- Step 4 Add garlic powder, salt, and the freshly ground pepper to the cheese mixture.
- Step 5 Stuff each jalapeno with the cheese mixture.
- Step 6 Wrapped each jalapeno with a bacon strip.
- Step 7 Place in a sheet pan and put in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the Bacon gets crispy and cheese melts.