I cannot describe how amazing this Baked Tilapia with Lemon and Herbs Butter tastes. It is just Scrumptious!
I love seafood, I think I got that from my mom. I remember oysters and crab legs were something common at home while growing up.
Remember this Lemon and Herbs Butter? Well… I told you I’ve tried it with almost everything, including fish. Therefore I needed to share with my internet friends(you).
Baked Tilapia with Lemon and Herbs Butter! Say no more!
This recipe is delicious, I first seasoned the tilapia with kosher salt and ground pepper. I recommend greasing your pan or baking dish if it’s not non-stick. Place the tilapia in a sheet pan or baking dish, put some of the butter on top and place it in the oven and that’s it! For this recipe, I used half a sheet pan.
My family is here for the Holidays, and I am very excited. I love to cook for my mom when she is visiting. She loves food as much as me. I had the privilege to cook for my grandmas birthday party this weekend. It was marvelous! I am grateful, my grandma turned 90 years old. What a blessing!
God bless you.
Baked Tilapia with Lemon and Herbs Butter
Delicious Baked Tilapia with Lemon and Herbs Butter
- 4 tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon lemon and herbs butter
- Oil or cooking spray
- 4 lemon slices for garnish
- For the Lemon and Herbs Butter:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped Fresh Tarragon Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 garlic cloves chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt And Pepper
- Step 1 Preheat oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly grease the baking sheet. Season the tilapia fillets with salt and pepper.
- Step 2 Put half a tablespoon of the lemon and herbs butter into each fillet. Garnish with a lemon slice.
- Step 3 Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Step 4 Note: I cut the Lemon and Herb butter recipe in half for this baked tilapia recipe.