Hey guys get ready, this Kale and Shrimp Pasta is to die for.
Buttery and super flavorful pasta is always a great idea.
I know you are going to love this Kale and Shrimp Pasta recipe as much as me.
I remember one of the first things I learned how to cook was pasta, spaghetti to be specific. It was exciting to finally say I was becoming a teenager and finally knew how to cook.
I am also a big fan of Seafood. Shrimps are on the top of my list for sure!
Kale is rich and slightly bitter and it goes perfect with this recipe.
Adding a bit of chili powder gives this pasta dish an incredible taste, it is the perfect hint of spice.
What do you need to make this Kale and Shrimp Pasta?
- Chili Powder
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
Let’s take a look at the Method at a Glance:
- Melt butter in a pot
- Cook Shallots and Garlic in the butter
- Add Chili Powder, salt and pepper
- Cook Shrimps
- Add Kale
- Finish sauce with Parsley
- Combine sauce with Pasta
- GET READY TO EAT!
Melt the butter at the right temperature
If your pot is too hot the butter will brown quickly. We want the butter to melt slowly, therefore, make sure you melt the butter on low-medium heat.
I am a huge garlic fan (as well), but if the pan, skillet etc is too hot the garlic is going to burn, and as a result, is going to develop a bitter taste. We don’t like bitterness, right?
Finally, talking about things I used to cook while growing up, have you checked these Cheese Empanadas ? I mean… The dough on this recipe is to die for (as per usual), my mom share the recipe with me, and ill thank her forever for this. Go check it out and let me know what you think.
God Bless You!
Kale and Shrimp Pasta
Delicious Kale and Shrimp Pasta. Made with Kale, Shrimp, butter, garlic, minced shallots, chili powder and parsley.
- 1 lb uncooked pasta
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 shallots minced
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 bunch kale
- half a bunch parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Step 1 Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain well.
- Step 2 Melt butter on a pot on low-medium heat, add shallots and garlic, cook until shallot becomes translucent about 2-3 minutes.
- Step 3 Add shrimps, season with salt, pepper and chili powder. Cook for about 5-6 minutes.
- Step 4 Add Kale. Stir in pasta.
- Step 5 Finish with parsley.