Happy Friday Friend!
Having sweet cravings while on Keto? These Keto mini Muffins will satisfy your craving.
¿Hablas Español ? Puedes traducir arriba.
Who is excited about the weekend?
Saturday is my favorite day of the week. I was born on a Saturday (a few years ago :).
Anyway… I am trying to keep up, I want to start posting recipes as many times as I can. That is a short term goal of mine. That is why I am posting this scrumptious Keto Mini Muffins (my friends insisted to post it this week) I had to be nice to them, and obviously you!
Cravings while on Keto?
The first week I started Keto was hard. I was having sweet cravings all the time (sugar withdrawal?) maybe.
On a Sunday night, I couldn’t take it anymore, I need to eat something sweet and obviously Keto friendly. I remembered I had: Almond flour, Coconut flour, eggs, Cream cheese, and overpriced unsweetened Cocoa Powder I purchased a few days back. I put my apron on and I was ready to bake this Muffins that turned out to be the most delicious treat I had in days.
25 minutes later…Voila! I made Muffins and made a happy dance in the kitchen after eating one.
What do you need to make this Keto Mini Muffins?
- Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Baking Powder
- Monk Fruit sweetener or Stevia
- Unsalted Butter
- Cream Cheese
- Black Vanilla
- Raspberries (Optional)
Ready for something amazing?
Here is the method at a glance:
- Pre-heat oven at 400 Fahrenheit
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, monk fruit sweetener or stevia.
- Melt butter in a pot.
- Whisk eggs on a large bowl and add melted butter gradually while whisking.
- Add the vanilla and softened cream cheese. Whisk until you have a smooth consistency.
- Combine dry ingredients and egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into a pastry bag.
- Fill muffins molds with the mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Get ready to enjoy this awesomeness.
Note: Always sift Cocoa Powder before adding to the other ingredients.
Do you need special equipment? Yes!
- Pastry Bag
- Mini Muffin Pan
- Food Processor
So… Dessert is all set, how about lunch or dinner? did you check this Pesto Chicken recipe?
In summary, you could still satisfy your sweet tooth while on Keto. This is AMAZING! if you ask me.
God Bless You!
Did you make this recipe? Please tag us on Instagram or Facebook @ascrumptiousbite. Happy eating 🙂
Keto Mini Muffins
The best Keto Mini Muffins recipe-Only takes 15 minutes to make-Simple and delicious-https://ascrumptiousbite.com/
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder (passed through a sieve)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener or stevia
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- raspberries for garnish (optional)
- Step 1 Preheat oven at 400 Fahrenheit.
- Step 2 Mix almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, monk fruit sweetener or stevia.
- Step 3 Melt butter and incorporate slowly to the eggs while whisking. Add Vainilla to cream cheese and combine with egg mixture.
- Step 4 Combine egg mixture and dry ingredients.
- Step 5 Pour mixture into a pastry bag.
- Step 6 Fill each mold with the mixture, place a raspberry on top.
- Step 7 place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Step 8 Note: Mold dimensions: 12.15(H) x 8.8(W) 24 count-1 oz per cup.
- Step 9 Always sift (pass through a sieve) cocoa powder before adding it to the other ingredients.