Low-Carb yumminess I mean…Low-Carb Stuffed Peppers.
These Low-Carb (Keto friendly) Stuffed Peppers are delicious.
Hey there friend!
I have been eating Stuffed Peppers for days now. I am not complaining at all.
So… My mom used to make Stuffed Peppers back in the day, except she stuffed hers with Tuna, equally delicious and mouthwatering.
I wanted to make something healthy and delicious for you guys, as you can see, I care for you 🙂
Let me just reassure you just because I said low-carbs doesn’t mean it will be boring and tasteless.
These are low carb and Keto friendly and flavorful. I love the sweetness of the peppers and gooey melted cheese on top. This is also a perfect recipe for meal prep.
I ate these for a whole week and wouldn’t mind doing it again, obsessed much? Yes!
What do you need to make these?
- Ground Chicken
- Bell Peppers
- Red Onion
- Dried Oregano
- Chili Powder
- Tomato Sauce
- Olive Oil
Method at a glance:
- Pre-heat oven at 400F.
- Cut peppers in half, lengthwise, and remove seeds and membrane with a spoon or small knife.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet or saute pan.
- Cook onion and garlic, oregano and chili powder.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add ground chicken.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Stuff each pepper with about 1/4 cup of the chicken
- Finish with cheese
- Place in a rimmed sheet pan, and place in the oven for about 30 minutes
Finally, this is a very simple recipe. Perfect for meal prep, which is what I did last week. I am pretty sure I’ll make these often.
Wait… don’t leave so fast, don’t forget to check this Kale and Shrimp Pasta it is AMAZING!
God Bless You!
Low Carb Stuffed Peppers
Low-Carb delicious Stuffed Peppers. Made with ground chicken. This is a Keto friendly recipe.
- 1lb ground chicken
- 4 bell peppers cut in half lengthwise seeded and deveined
- 1 red onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Step 1 Pre-heat oven at 400F.
- Step 2 Heat olive oil in a skillet or saute pan.
- Step 3 Add onion, garlic, oregano, chili powder, kosher salt, and freshly ground pepper. Let it cook for about 2 to 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Step 4 Add ground chicken.
- Step 5 Add tomato sauce.
- Step 6 Adjust seasoning..
- Step 7 Stuffed each bell pepper with about 1/4 cup ground chicken.
- Step 8 Finish with cheese.
- Step 9 Place peppers in a rimmed sheet pan, and place in the oven for about 30 minutes.